Latest post Tue, Oct 4 2011 3:24 PM by Marianna. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 29 2011 12:14 PM

• rufuszaza
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 29 2011
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

Issue with the MC5 offer for FCP user

Hello everyone, 

I'm really sorry to complain about such an amazing product and offer, but at the moment things just don't seem to work for me. 

I'm a freelance video editor based in Melbourne, Australia and I spent the last couple of days trying desperately to purchase the MC5 software through the Avid website with two different (and working) credit cards with no luck.

I keep on getting odd messages like "Dear Integrator! There are still problems with your WPF integration??" and "Payment failed contact our support service". 

Could someone please point me towards an office in Australia where I can actually purchase the software? I am actually WILLING TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT! What else can I do? 

Any help would be really appreciated. 

Luca

Filed under: , , ,
  • Thu, Sep 29 2011 12:53 PM In reply to

Re: Issue with the MC5 offer for FCP user

Hi Luca,

Send an email to Marianna Montague at Avid (marianna.montague@avid.com).  She's Avid's Customer Advocate, and she can help you with this.

ciao,
    Carl

Media Composer 2018.9 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Tue, Oct 4 2011 3:24 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,905
    • Points 214,275
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Issue with the MC5 offer for FCP user

Luca is all set.........

:)

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller