Latest post Wed, Nov 23 2011 2:56 AM by Carlos Sardá. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Nov 21 2011 3:42 AM

• gorico
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Nov 21 2011
    • Posts 1
    • Points 25

Working in STD def with Sony MC50U-Exporting in AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 5

Hello everyone!

I have a question i record about 1:30 hours of material in STD definition with a SONY MC50U camcorder, i´m editing it in Avid Media Composer 5, my question is how do i get the best quality when i´m exporting it?

I tried exporting it as SAME AS SOURCE but i get a little blank line in the lower part of the video, it dissapears when i change the color values from RGB to 601/709 but it doesn´t looks as good as the other one.

The other thing that i tried was to exporting it as ANIMATION and it looks good and doesn´t give me the blank line but the file size for 18 sec. its about 590 MB so it´s a lot.

Or the better thing to do  will be to make the DVD directly from AVID?

Thank you for your time and your help!!

• Mon, Nov 21 2011 4:56 PM In reply to

Re: Working in STD def with Sony MC50U-Exporting in AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 5

Hola:
    Por casualidad tu proyecto es NTSC? En el Setting General defines si trabajarás con 480 lineas o 486.
    Quizas se deba a eso las lineas de blanking que ves al pie de la imagen.

Con que resolución digitalizaste? Siemrpe que exportes Same As Source, estarás haciéndolo con la mejor resolución posible.

* Avid Media Composer 2018.2 * Interplay | Production 3.8.1 * Media Central 2.10

• Wed, Nov 23 2011 2:56 AM In reply to

Re: Working in STD def with Sony MC50U-Exporting in AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 5

Gorico

You're in the wrong forum, this is the spanish language forums.

Lenovo E32 ThinkStation Intel Xeon E3-1245,16GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro 600 (1 GB), Windows 10 Pro x64 (up to date) USB 3.0, Lite-On SSD 256GB System Drive... [view my complete system specs]

Remembering my friend Larry Rubin

"Art can't exist without Craft"

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller