Latest post Sun, Apr 1 2012 11:05 PM by Alessio.S. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Apr 1 2012 11:05 PM

• Alessio.S
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 6 2011
    • Posts 14
    • Points 180

Core consistency failure with DNX 350 and MX 02 mini

Hi,
    Every time I try to play, or even load on the source monitor, RGB DNx 350  material I get a Core Consistency Check Failure, this happen only when the display mode is set to 10bit. The problem appears related with the Matrox 02 mini, when unplugged it disappear.
     No problems with RGB 1.1 10bit, but is very heavy (about 230MB each sec) and After Effect refuse recognize it as 10 bit, no matter if QT ref or same at source movie.
    I am a free lance and the computer where I’m doing the job is a pretty fast custom made running MC 6.0.1 with a Matrox MX 02 mini: i7 990x processor at 3.5GHz, Intel x 58 cipset, 24GB ram, 8TB sata 2 Raid0 and, for sure the biggest weakness, Ge Force GTX 550 TI graphic card.
    I don’t know if the problem is the unsupported GeForce or if is a bug of the latest Matrox beta driver and can be very helpful for me if someone with a certified quadro and the Matrox could make a simple test (display at 10bit mode some RGB DNX 350 material) and share the result.
    Thank you in advance.
    Alessio

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller