Latest post Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:32 PM by Ash. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Aug 31 2012 12:32 PM

• Ash
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Aug 31 2012
    • UK (East Midlands)
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

3D Warp Effect Causing Preview Issues...

Above is an image of what is happening when a 3D Warp effect is added to V2 and V4. In trim mode in this scenario, I should expect to see V2 when I roll out V3 and V4. This is not the case. The source monitor on the left is showing what is on V1 and not what is on V2. The record monitor is showing V3 instead of V4. This appears to happen when 3D warp effect is added. It still happens if the project is rendered although for the length of the programs we are making, this is impractical. This affects only the display and does not affect the actual cuts and is therefore an inconvenience more than an error. Please can anyone suggest a solution to this glitch or suggest an appropriate plug in that fulfils the 3D warp prior to first cut without seemingly making the clip vanish from display trim mode? Is there a work around? We have tried moving timelines around but the only thing that seems to stop it happening is if the effect is removed. We'd rather not do that...

Avid Media Composer V5.5.3.1 Windows 7 Professional 64bit Service Pack 1 HPZ800 Intel Zeon W3540 @ 2.93GHz 6Gb RAM Matrox MX02 Quadrus shared storage... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller