Latest post Tue, May 7 2013 5:55 PM by Calum Yuill. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, May 7 2013 3:55 PM

• Calum Yuill
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, May 7 2013
    • Bristol, UK
    • Posts 10
    • Points 120

Logging suggestions...

Hey,

My first post here! Exciting!

Is there a way to setup a drop down / sub menu of predetermined comments that can easily be attached to whatever media clip in AMC?

When I was using Cinergy it was a lot easier to log in a fast paced, live or heavily formatted production, with premade comments that you would frequently use.

Trying to find a workflow to make my life easier when logging!

Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Filed under: , ,
  • Tue, May 7 2013 4:44 PM In reply to

Re: Logging suggestions...

Create a new column in the bin by clicking in a blank area in the column headings bar.

Type in the first comment.

Hold ALT and click on the comment.  It will appear in a box to the right.  Click on the box, and the comment is saved.  Repeat once for all unique comments.

To apply a saved comment, hold ALT and click on the comment field.  The list of saved comments will appear in a box to the right.  Click on the preferred comment, and the comment is applied.

Symphony 8.8.x w/Avid Nitris DX, HP z420, Windows 10, QT v7.7.x, Hexa Core 3.2GHz, 16GB RAM, nVidia Quadro Series 2000 w/353.82. 2TB Boot, 2 x 3TB internal... [view my complete system specs]

"There are few technological barriers.  You can fix almost anything if you throw enough money at it."
    Randall L. Rike, ACI, ACSR Mac*Win*Unity*ISIS*DS
    Systems Engineer @ BET Networks [a Viacom company]
    (wwld)

• Tue, May 7 2013 5:55 PM In reply to

• Calum Yuill
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, May 7 2013
    • Bristol, UK
    • Posts 10
    • Points 120

Re: Logging suggestions...

Thank you! Will give it a go tomorrow. 

Best wishes,

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller