Latest post Tue, Feb 11 2014 2:36 AM by frankeditor. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 11 2014 2:36 AM

How to make a group clip with external audio tracks instead of camera audio?

I've got two cameras covering a conference for a documentary I'm helping to set up and I'd like to make a group clip containing both the camera's angles on the conference, as well as the external audio that was recorded (there are 4 tracks contained in each external audio file). But each time I go to make a group clip, it puts the two tracks of the original video files in tracks 1 & 2 and then only keeps tracks 3 & 4 of the external audio (there should be tracks 1-4). How can I make a group clip that will instead link the two video clips with only tracks 1-4 of the external audio instead of their camera sound? 

It would help me to know how the Group clip logic works - how does it decide which audio files to include in the synched group clip? 

I used Plural Eyes to synch the sound file with the two video clips so the imported sequence from Pluralize has camera audio on four different tracks than the 2 external audio tracks which may also be causing the challenge. 

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller