Latest post Thu, Mar 19 2015 4:31 PM by Snape. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Mar 19 2015 2:54 PM

• Snape
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Nr. London, UK
    • Posts 144
    • Points 1,890

How to steady a Ronin shot

Hello,

Could anyone please advise me the best way to stabilse to some degree the vertical 'bouncing' of a walking Ronin Shot.

I'd be happy to lose 10% of my hd image to pay for it.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Spencer

Fully spec'd mac pro 2013 Sony PVM 2451A Avid Artist Control Media Composer Latest Mac OS www.contentcreationagency.co.uk [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Mar 19 2015 3:10 PM In reply to

Re: How to steady a Ronin shot

I would export the clip to After Effects and use warp stabilizer effect.  Does a remarkable job.

Lee

Daytime Gig Gear Hardware: HP Z820 32gb ram • AJA Kona LHi • Xtore 5tb RAID • NVidia Quadro 5000 • JVC 24" HD-SDI monitor • Avid Artist Color &... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Mar 19 2015 4:08 PM In reply to

• Snape
    • Not Ranked
    • Nr. London, UK
    • Posts 144
    • Points 1,890

OK great I'll try that thanks.

Does it have some sort of threshold so you can decide how much of the frame to sacrifice?

Fully spec'd mac pro 2013 Sony PVM 2451A Avid Artist Control Media Composer Latest Mac OS www.contentcreationagency.co.uk [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Mar 19 2015 4:18 PM In reply to

You can adjust the sensivity. Depending on your sensitivity setting and the shakiness of the shot, the auto scaling would be different. I don't believe if you can specify the max auto scale though.

Lee

Daytime Gig Gear Hardware: HP Z820 32gb ram • AJA Kona LHi • Xtore 5tb RAID • NVidia Quadro 5000 • JVC 24" HD-SDI monitor • Avid Artist Color &... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Mar 19 2015 4:31 PM In reply to

• Snape
    • Not Ranked
    • Nr. London, UK
    • Posts 144
    • Points 1,890

OK great thanks again, I'll check it out.

Spencer

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller