Latest post Fri, Jul 31 2015 7:26 PM by bill deluxe. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 31 2015 6:50 PM

Sad [:(] Error 1114 DLL dynamic link library?

Hi Forum

I have been using PT11.2.2 for quite a while without any proplems . Recently I have been unable to open Pro tools 11,

I have informed Avid who said its a microsoft operating system problem  ,and I have a Microsoft escalation tech on this now , who has rebooted W7 pro for any missing files so a sfc/ scannow is clear and he is coming back again ( thing is he doesn't realise how touchy PTools is, he will ) , yet I am still confronted with this "error 1114 dll" (that pops up before the waves plug ins scan and you have no choice but to ok and quit ).

Another tech suggested moving all the files to another drive and new user.. off the C drive , and it worked !?! only for about 5 days , and later I bought some waves and UA plug ins it returned quicker than a boomerang and here I am again. Still trying to put a cause to this error, tho I had tried a Alpha track that worked really well and no probs , but has this thrown a spanner in the works ?

Oh and I have tried 11.3.1 but same error!

Anyone out there come across this and resolved it ?

Really appreciate all your input guys, if you have had this error message!

Many thanks

• Fri, Jul 31 2015 7:12 PM In reply to

Re: Error 1114 DLL dynamic link library?

Hi.

Can you post this on avid audio forum:

http://duc.avid.com/

Thanks

cv

AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 5.5.3. PC. WINDOWS 7, SP1. 64BIT OPERATING SYSTEM. QUICK TIME VERSION 7.6.9. [view my complete system specs]

Christian Jhonson

Avid Ambassador                                 

christianjhonsoon@hotmail.com

• Fri, Jul 31 2015 7:26 PM In reply to

Re: Error 1114 DLL dynamic link library?

oops  sorry , have registered and done that now!

best

Bill

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller