Latest post Fri, Jul 22 2016 7:28 PM by Job ter Burg. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 22 2016 7:21 PM

• Art
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Sep 8 2008
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 17
    • Points 200

MC 8.6 greyed out V1 track won't play online media

Hoping someone can help me figure out what’s happening here as this is new to me. I have a sequence that was created in 7.0.4 which worked fine. I upgraded to 8.6 and now the entire V1 track, including filler, is greyed out. The media that is greyed out on V1 is not offline as I can match frame and see it on the Source side, yet it will not play in the Record side. If I move the video to any other track in the sequence it is fine. This is true for any video clip be it AMA or DNx in the Avid MediaFiles folder. Is there some setting I can toggle to get these timelines to play properly?

• Fri, Jul 22 2016 7:28 PM In reply to

Re: MC 8.6 greyed out V1 track won't play online media

The track is not active. Click the powerbutton to the right of the track button (you may need to enlarge the track to see it).

Media Composer /w Symphony option | PT-HD | Win7Pro64 HP | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 | Nitris DX | Artist Mix & Transport & Color | AJA T-Tap | Decklink... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller