Latest post Thu, Jan 19 2017 10:42 AM by quasim. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jan 19 2017 10:42 AM

• quasim
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Nov 2 2015
    • Posts 2
    • Points 10

Conform/Relink Master Clips to AMA an then back again to LoRes MXF

Hi there, HELP !!

I´m on MC 7.0.4 and have a problem regarding AMA workflow - and I can´t find proper solution on the forum here.

Shooted Material (Sony FS7 AppleProRes HQ) was linked by AMA, transcoded to DNxHD36 and edited the sequence. The AMA-Clips were kept in a seperate bin, original Files and MXF´s are on seperated Hard Drives.

I conformed the (duplicated) sequence to the Original AMA-Master Clips for a first RoughCut Online Playout.

Now the film needs to be reedited, and I made FX changes in the conformed sequence I don´t want to loose, so I relinked all the referenced Clips of the (duplicated) sequence back to LowRes DNxHD36 went on.

The original AMA-Master Clips now of course are linked to DNxHD36 MXF, I can´t "Relink (them) to AMA File(s)" of course. BUT how can I - let´s say - re-relink to the original AMA-Files? Is the only way really to make new Master Clips of all the needed AMA-Files and then relink the sequence to them again - that would become a mess and a doubled folder structure etc.

Thanks for any help and answers !!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller