Latest post Sat, Jul 1 2017 5:58 AM by Florian. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jun 29 2017 10:29 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,997
    • Points 228,405
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] ONE MORE DAY - MC REINSTATEMENT ENDS TOMORROW

ONE MORE DAY - MC REINSTATEMENT ENDS TOMORROW

THIS IS MY LAST REMINDER........

Got an older version of Media Composer, Symphony, or NewsCutter — even as far back as version 3? Or maybe you’ve got a more recent version of Media Composer like v7.X, but let your Annual Upgrade and Support Plan expire?

Then we’ve got some news for you..........    Expires tomorrow 6.30.17 and will not be offered again!

Users can upgrade to the latest version of Media Composer v8.8.5 ( released today ) , which includes a 1-year Annual Upgrade and Support Plan that provides access to all future releases and expert help when you need it, for only $399 (USD)* per license.   That’s nearly 70% off the price you would normally have to pay to get the latest Media Composer features if you don’t have an upgrade plan!

We'll even throw in a license for the Symphony Option too sweeten the pot if you purchased between April 1, 2017 and the end of June 2017 - tomorrow. This option - a value of $749 - gives you advanced secondary and relational color correction tools to help you get any look you desire. It also enables Universal Mastering to deliver multiple formats from a single master source.

Get stepping peeps....    tick tock the time is passing fast!

http://www.avid.com/special-offers/upgrade-media-composer

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Fri, Jun 30 2017 7:53 AM In reply to

• Florian
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Germany
    • Posts 334
    • Points 4,190

Re: ONE MORE DAY - MC REINSTATEMENT ENDS TOMORROW

Hello Marianna,

what about throwing a bone to the loyal customers who only "renew" their license?

I just did an renewal of my MC license today? Now i want my candy Smile

regards 

Florian

MacBook Pro Retina 15", 2.5Ghz QuadCore i7, OS Catalina 15.1, Avid MC 2018.5, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon R9 M370X [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Jun 30 2017 3:25 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,997
    • Points 228,405
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

If you read kates message - they are considering options for later this year for our loyal customers....

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Sat, Jul 1 2017 5:58 AM In reply to

• Florian
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Germany
    • Posts 334
    • Points 4,190

Hi Marianna, thank you for responding.

I will keep on eye on that one :-)

MacBook Pro Retina 15", 2.5Ghz QuadCore i7, OS Catalina 15.1, Avid MC 2018.5, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon R9 M370X [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller