Latest post Tue, Jan 23 2018 12:57 PM by Michel Giroux. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jan 22 2018 5:25 PM

full screen playback not available

I don't see "full screen playback" option in my composer menu and even with the shortcut, nothing happen. The choice of the monitor to be full screen is still available in the settings... Something I should do?

I'm with: Media Composer 2018 (the last) on a pc with window 10

• Mon, Jan 22 2018 10:58 PM In reply to

Re: full screen playback not available

Michel Giroux:
    I don't see "full screen playback" option in my composer menu

It's just not listed at all in the menu items under Composer? Is this a new installation you are running for the first time on this computer, or is it an upgrade of a previous version? If it's an upgrade, was full screen playback available before?

Media Composer 2018.5 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Tue, Jan 23 2018 11:49 AM In reply to

I really don't see the option in the Composer menu, not even in gray.

It is a new installation indeed.

Before, I was: Window 7, using media composer 6 and was working fine for full screen.

Now: Window 10 with media composer 2018.1 (last release)...

• Tue, Jan 23 2018 12:42 PM In reply to

This is what I'd try:

1. Create a new user.

2. Create a new project.

3. Reinstall Media Composer.

Media Composer 2018.5 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Tue, Jan 23 2018 12:57 PM In reply to

I have no time to do it this morning but will give you knews. Very nice, thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller