Latest post Tue, Jan 23 2018 9:43 AM by Dave101. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jan 23 2018 9:43 AM

• Dave101
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 23 2018
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

New to Avid - First post

I have started working on Avid, and have had a few growing pains but we like it a great deal.

We were working in a bay trying to create AAF or OMF files on for Pro TOols on a few machines, and we were runing a test to sort things. What we did not realie is that we consolidated media (apparently) and now our "1" MXF fodlers have a number of files....Surprise

We are thinking about just moving them to another folder in the MXF directory, as we want to kkeep files seperate. The question is this: If we have 4 machines, (stand alone) and are sharing sequences, will our mistake be a huge problem in the featuer now that 2 of the machines have consoldated data seperately from one another? If so, what should we do to make sure we don't run into techncal troubles later down the line?

I know this is a newbie bonehead move, but I am hoping that someone will chime in to let us know if this is a problem as we share the same sequence around machines. Cheers.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller