Latest post Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:10 PM by RalphC. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jun 15 2018 12:28 AM

• Kelbingato
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 14 2016
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Cannot active Sorensoon Squeeze 11 Lite

Since day 1 i got my MC Ultimate license i cannot install  Squeeze Lite 11 Suposed to be with my license.

Getting error "This Copy of Squeeze Desktop Requieres an active Media COmposer Subscription.
    Would you like to activate your Media Composer Subscription or purchase Squeeze Desktop?"

"Reactivate Media composer" Purshease Squeeze Desktop" "Cancel"

Wrote to support trought my avid account, since day 4 days dint got any answer. If someone can please help me i would be greatfull.

• Fri, Jun 15 2018 1:43 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,703
    • Points 18,765
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Cannot active Sorensoon Squeeze 11 Lite

Hi Kelbingato,

Your Sorenson Squeeze Lite 11 is activated with your Media Composer license  no separate serial number is required. Try uninstalling and then download the installer from your My Avid Product Details and Download Links.

Thanks,

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Jun 15 2018 2:31 PM In reply to

• Kelbingato
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 14 2016
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Hi RalphC

i reinstallled 3 times and I’m downloadind all from my avid website download site. I wrote to support days ago but didn’t received a reply.

can you help me ?

• Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:10 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,703
    • Points 18,765
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

I stand corrected, according to the Media Composer rebranding FAQ.

Q:  What’s happening to my bundled third-party products, such as NewBlue Titler Pro, Sorenson Squeeze Lite, and Boris Continuum Complete Lite?
    A:  The new Media Composer and Media Composer | Ultimate models do not come with any bundled third-party products.  

• If you purchased an annual subscription prior to April 7, 2018, you will continue to have access to NewBlue Titler Pro, Sorenson Squeeze Lite, and Boris Continuum Complete Lite until you either renew or crossgrade (convert) your subscription to Media Composer | Ultimate.
    • If you purchased a month-to-month Media Composer subscription prior to April 7, 2018, you will continue to have access to NewBlue Titler Pro, Sorenson Squeeze Lite, and Boris Continuum Complete Lite until you either renew or crossgrade (convert) your subscription to Media Composer | Ultimate
    • Once you crossgrade (convert) or renew to a Media Composer | Ultimate subscription, you will no longer have access to the previously bundled third-party products.Instead, you will now have access to ScriptSync, PhraseFind, Symphony and NewsCutter. 
    • If you purchase a new Media Composer | Ultimate subscription between April 7, 2018 and June 30, 2018, you will receive “trial” versions of NewBlue Titler Pro, Sorenson Squeeze Lite, and Boris Continuum Complete Lite; these “trials” will run out between July 1, 2018 and July 31, 2018, depending on when your subscription started.  For example; if you purchased a subscription on April 15, 2018, you will be able to use the bundled products until July 15, 2018; if you purchased a subscription on June 5, 2018, you will be able to use the bundled products until July 5, 2018, and so on. 

By the way I'm checking your case with support.

Thanks,

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller