Latest post Mon, Aug 6 2018 6:48 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Aug 6 2018 3:34 PM

• JaMa
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Aug 5 2010
    • Posts 30
    • Points 370

Media Composer 2018_5 and Ozone 5 plug-in

Hello,

Does anyone have a tip how to make Ozone 5 working with Media Composer 2018_5 ( Ultimate )?
    I have purchased Izotype Ozone 5 year 2013. It has been working beautifully with me all these years with my Avid Media Composer as an Plug in. Now I uppgraded to Avid Media Ultimate ( former Composer ) version 2018.5 and I can not find Ozone 5 from the plug in. There is iZotope RX products available ( which I bought same time along Ozone 5 ) but I can not find Ozone there at all. Any tips for having Ozone 5 working again with MC?

• Mon, Aug 6 2018 6:48 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,520
    • Points 209,350
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Media Composer 2018_5 and Ozone 5 plug-in

My bet is it is a combination of OS and MC that is causing it not to work.  Or better yet - a reinstall might be the trick.  Log into to your account on iZotopyes site and see if you can redownload it.

You can also upgrade the Ozone plug to v8.  If you own an iZotope product, you are eligible for a special discount on Ozone.    Log in to your account for your upgrade coupon.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller