Latest post Wed, Oct 3 2018 10:38 PM by Martin Fox. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Oct 2 2018 3:50 PM

AMA Link/Import to AVCHD trouble with prosumer Panasonic cam footage (AG/AC90)

Greetings!  I believe this is my first post here.

Working with spanned MTS clips - full-length concert footage, so about 2 hours worth.  I've worked with footage from a GH3 with no problem - can link to "PRIVATE" folder and clips are concatenated properly during transcode to DNxHD.

With AG/AC90, I am unable to link to "PRIVATE" or "AVCHD" folders - am forced to link to lower-level "BDMV" folder, which imports each clip individually.

Any ideas on how to work around this without resorting to another program to transcode beforehand?

• Wed, Oct 3 2018 10:38 PM In reply to

• Martin Fox
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Mar 14 2014
    • Sydney Australia
    • Posts 215
    • Points 2,235

Re: AMA Link/Import to AVCHD trouble with prosumer Panasonic cam footage (AG/AC90)

TRy a re-wrap program like iFFmpeg or edit ready or Dali moustache to read the AVCHD files and re wrap them to a .mov container.

iMac Retina27 late 2017 4.5Gz i7 40GB AMD 8GB with Sata Raid OS 10.13.4 MC 2018.3 BMD mini monitor with Eizo monitor [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller