Latest post Wed, Nov 21 2018 6:42 PM by Pat Horridge. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Nov 20 2018 2:00 PM

Adding voice-over from video file

Hi,
    I am totally fresh in terms of Avid, I used it only for an hour and now I have to make project using this...
    It is important for storry-telling to use voice-over in this film. The thing is - I will have a voice I want to use recorded as a video, not audio.
    So i want to have something on the screen, and voice-over telling a history. Kind of documentaries style...

I was looking for any tutorials how to do it, but I only find recroding voice-over as an audio and then adding to line. Is there any tutorial with pictures or video, how to make a voice-over using sound from video clip?

Filed under: ,
  • Wed, Nov 21 2018 6:42 PM In reply to

Re: Adding voice-over from video file

You would use the voice over video clips but only edit across the audio into the sequence (by deselecting the video tracks)

That will give you a timeline of just voice.

You would then cut the video and the sync sudio for that (on to a different audio track)

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Normally using the current Media Composer version on My... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  VET

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet.co.uk | W www.vet.co.uk |

Media Composer V8.2 Review Background Render

-

Follow me on Twitter Pat_H_VET

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller