Latest post Sat, Dec 1 2018 3:39 AM by JonnyAppleseed. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Dec 1 2018 3:39 AM

• JonnyAppleseed
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Nov 9 2011
    • Los Angeles, CA
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

SYS_ERROR, status:87 (new folders won't open)

The full error is:

Exception: SYS_ERROR, status:87 , msg:The parameter is incorrect. 18.10.4975

Problem: Inside a composer project after creating a new folder, the error appears when I try to open the new folder. 

I can open old folders, open bins, move bins, create media, save all with out errors.

projects and media are on an external drive- Mac formatted. I'm using Mac Drive to read/write.

PC can create/delete folders on "Mac" drive without incedent.

Adding folder to the "project" outside compser gets the same error when trying to open from inside composer.

I've done the usual attempts to fix wth the latest being re-installing MC absolutely clean.

This all started afer I imported my user settings from work (yes, I know I should't have). Before this stupid act, the drives/ projects worked fine with out incedent.

My work set up and home set up are nearly identical (same Z440/xeon(r) i7E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50/ nvidia quadro K2200) the only difference is that I use isis at work. I take projects home on said portable drive. Have for years- no issues.

I moved the project to an internal PC formattted drive (not the system drive C) and there are no issues. I can create/open folders with out error. I've even moved the project folder to the mac portable drive and can open and save folders/bins.

I hope there is enough hear for someone to figure it out. 

Thanks!

Running MC 2018.10 on PC Z440/xeon(r) i7E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50/ nvidia quadro K2200

Z440/xeon(r) i7E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50/ nvidia quadro K2200 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller