Latest post Sun, Dec 23 2018 1:33 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Dec 23 2018 12:31 PM

• att
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Sep 8 2018
    • Posts 11
    • Points 165

clearing the record monitor

Hi!

I have synced sound and video in Avid autosync (timecode). When I try to open the clips I get this message:

"you cannot load this clip into the monitor because it would exceed the maximum number of 64

allowable audio tracks. You must clear the record monitor before you can do this".

What does this mean? And how do I clear the record monitor in Avid?

Thank you for help!

• Sun, Dec 23 2018 1:33 PM In reply to

Re: clearing the record monitor

att:
    "you cannot load this clip into the monitor because it would exceed the maximum number of 64

allowable audio tracks." 

What does this mean?

Do you have more than 64 audio tracks in your clips?

att:
    And how do I clear the record monitor in Avid?

There's a drop-down menu at the top right of the record (right side) monitor, where the sequence name is displayed. If you click it, one of the choices is "Clear Monitor".

Media Composer 2018.12 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller