Latest post Tue, Nov 5 2019 11:35 PM by walkerrun. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Nov 5 2019 5:18 AM

• walkerrun
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 1 2012
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Assertion Failed Error on Publishing to Local Drive

Hello!

I've been trying to Publish / export a 3hr sequence to local drive as a MOV file, but continuously receive the following error message despite having trashed the msmFMID.pmr and msmMMOB.mdb and MCState files.  I also had completed a video and audio mixdown before  attempting to publish to the local drive (which I determined has plenty of space for the output). 

I'm hoping that someone can provide some suggestions for how to solve this error message:

Assertion failed: FALSE, file:/Builds/workspace/MC/MCRelease_Installer/Mac_Build_Accurev/ppg/MediaComposer/PublishDialog/src/PublishSettingsQT.cpp    Line 293

Thank you for any suggestions!

MC First 2019.9.0 Mac Pro 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 16 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB

MC First 2019.9.0 Mac OS 10.13.6 Mac Pro 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 16gb RAM ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Nov 5 2019 3:01 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,794
    • Points 225,540
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Assertion Failed Error on Publishing to Local Drive

Walker....

Did you do a mixdown first?

Do you have access to other compression tools like Apple Compressor, Adobe Media Encoder...etc?

Mixdown is the way to go....

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Tue, Nov 5 2019 11:35 PM In reply to

• walkerrun
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Aug 1 2012
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Re: Assertion Failed Error on Publishing to Local Drive

Thank you , Marianna.

Yes, I had completed a Audio and Video Mixdown first per my description, but that seemed to introduce this issue.  What I hadn't tried was a OP1a-MXF Mixdown, which I assume will include audio and video in a single file. I don't currently have those other compression tools but I'll download one. After the second mixdown test.  

I appreciate your help.

MC First 2019.9.0 Mac OS 10.13.6 Mac Pro 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 16gb RAM ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller