Latest post Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:15 AM by Chyalan. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Dec 13 2019 3:48 PM

• Chyalan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Oct 30 2019
    • Posts 3
    • Points 25

New AAf file to relink with already corrected media in DV

Plane landing: 

1) Color Corrected in Davinci

2) Made cuts and have new aaf file

3) How to easily use new aaf file and link to already color corrected media in DV 16? 

Life saver! Please dont let me manually make the corrections in Davinci!!! [:'(]

Thanks a lot! 

5.1 High Sierra 2 x 2.66 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon - 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4096 2 Monitor - 1 Proj - 15 tb Raid [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Dec 16 2019 8:53 PM In reply to

Re: New AAf file to relink with already corrected media in DV

Did you export an AAF from Resolve back to MC with the corrected media?

ACI Moderator. I'm not employed by Avid or work for them. I just do this in my spare time. Normally using the current Media Composer version on My... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  Avid Certified Instructor VET

QC/QAR Training - Understanding Digital Media - Advanced Files * Compression - Avid Ingest - PSE fixing courses and more

All bespoke and delivered onsite at yours. Or delivered via hostred Zoom session.

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet.co.uk | W www.vet.co.uk |

-

Follow me on Twitter Pat_H_VET

• Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:15 AM In reply to

• Chyalan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Oct 30 2019
    • Posts 3
    • Points 25

Re: New AAf file to relink with already corrected media in DV

I was hoping to be able to skip this step and just edit on the original project that the aaf into davinci is based on... 

then do another aaf (either from the original avid project or an aaf or xml of the cuts done on the QT export from davinci...)

Am I drunk on missinformation or just making it all hard by skipping that lenghty and costly step? 

Thanks everyone! 

5.1 High Sierra 2 x 2.66 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon - 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4096 2 Monitor - 1 Proj - 15 tb Raid [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller