Latest post Sat, Jan 21 2006 2:00 PM by geva. 32 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Jan 21 2006 1:14 AM In reply to

• Kutthis
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jan 20 2006
    • Los Angeles, CA
    • Posts 17
    • Points 215

Re: Adrenaline whats the point?

I just switched from MC V12 to PC Adrenaline specifically for its ability to run real time multi-cam in any resolution.  I usually work at 14:1 in a 24p project and can see up to 9 cameras at a time.  Grouping seems to all work the same as always.  I chose PC because I know a lot of people who have hated moving to Mac Adrenaline and ended up going back to MC.  I found the PC version far more stable.  I came close to going back to MC V11 because I found Avid to be far less stable running on OSX as well.

I do agree with all of your gripes about the hang ups and general bugginess of everything that Avid puts out there.  Why must we always lose something to gain something else?  I miss timeline scroll and I HATE that the thing doesn't stop when I hit stop.  It makes audio work frustrating and frankly makes me look bad when the director is sitting behind me and I can't seem to control my machine.

... and don't even get me started on the proposed work flow with my express pro.

PC Adrenaline, PC MC, Mac MC. [view my complete system specs]
    Sean Albertson Fat Free Films, Inc.
  • Sat, Jan 21 2006 1:37 PM In reply to

• geva
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Israel
    • Posts 6
    • Points 60

jasonsaro wrote:
    I said it once, and ill say it again, VIVA LA MERIDIAN!!!!!!
    the customer should not be the Beta Tester on a $30,000.00 Product (roughly).

You are just right. But the new version - ADR HD -  fixed most of the bugs the first ver. had. It's strong and don't crash often.

various platforms from exp to symphony. like to edit on the new adrenaline HD especially. it's stronger, fast and almost not crash. [view my complete system specs]
    gevay gevayu@gmail.com
  • Sat, Jan 21 2006 2:00 PM In reply to

• geva
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Israel
    • Posts 6
    • Points 60

sep wrote:
    Oh yes, complete reboot on ABVB system takes around 7 minutes.

Let's not forget it's our 7 minutes of break, especially the non-smokers editors...

various platforms from exp to symphony. like to edit on the new adrenaline HD especially. it's stronger, fast and almost not crash. [view my complete system specs]
    gevay gevayu@gmail.com
Page 3 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller