Latest post Wed, Jan 28 2009 4:06 PM by Treytrumpet1. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jan 28 2009 4:06 PM

Cannot Capture SDI Video

I posted this in another message with the heading of an error message that may or may not be related to my problem.  I am running Avid Media Composer through the Mojo SDI to our in-house rack.  In this particular case, I was trying to ingest some footage from a DVCPro deck, and I only get fuzz for the picture.  I have as my video input, SDI, and for my audio input, SDI.  The deck's output settings are SDI.  I don't understand why this isn't working.  I've rebooted several times, and then I got this error message which may or may not be related:

"Exception:  ADM_DIO_ERROR_OCCURRED, DIOerr:PMDIOUtils::GetAVSyncOffset - failed Get AVSyncOffset lava command with status: kLFFail".

My other bays are recieving and outputing video and audio to and from the decks in the rack just fine!  I don't know what has happened.  I can ingest a composite signal from a local DVD deck, but no SDI!  It was working fine yesterday, and I can't think of any changes that were made.  Can anyone offer some advice or help?

Thanks in advance,

Trey Cook

Editor/Compositor/3D Artist,

Gospel Broadcasting Network, GBN

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller