Latest post Wed, Nov 17 2010 10:27 PM by Ra-ey Saleh. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 17 2009 9:32 PM

• Hoh
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Dec 23 2005
    • Ohio
    • Posts 202
    • Points 2,415

AAF compatibility between Avid MC and Adobe Premiere Pro

I have done some quick searching to see if there is some way for me to edit on my Media Composer and then deliver the project and media files to my client who would like the option of making revisions in the future on his Adobe Premiere Pro system.

I thought I would share this link from Adobe:

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/adobe-presentations-2009/open-workflows-between-avid-and-adobe-cs4-production-premium

... and ask if anyone has had success doing this on a regular basis.  I just ran one test from MC to PPro on my computer and the clips as well as the timeline with video dissolves carried over into Premiere (but the audio dissolves were lost).

-Darin

(1): Media Composer 2018.12 ∙ Windows 7 Pro ∙ HP Z840 Xeon E5-2620 v3 2.4GHz ∙ 64GB RAM HP Samsung DDR4 2133 ∙ NVIDIA Quadro K4200 385.69 ∙ Matrox Mojito... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under: , , , ,
  • Wed, Nov 17 2010 10:27 PM In reply to

Re: AAF compatibility between Avid MC and Adobe Premiere Pro

Thanks for the link!  Looking into doing this on a show right now.  Very helpful.

Ra-ey

Symphony Nitris v7, Media Composer v7, Artist Color, ISIS v4.1, Unity MediaNetwork v5.4, Sapphire v6.1, Boris Continuum Complete v8.1.1, AvidFX... [view my complete system specs]

Media Composer 6 Certified User

Media Composer 6 Certified Professional

ra-eysaleh.com

LinkedIn

Showreel

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller