Latest post Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:37 PM by willowspuppy. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Mar 29 2010 4:29 PM

Avid MoJo SDI - no audio output

Apologies for bothering the forum with this, but it's annoying!

I've got  a MoJo SDI hooked up to a PC running MC 4.0. It's been running fine, but today when i started MC, i got this message:

'Switching to pulldown audio is not allowed. Proceeding will disable SDI audio output'

I wasn't aware i'd switched to pulldown audio, but i did powerdown the mojo overnight as i don't like to leave it on all the time when i'm not editing.

Now sequences and rushes play, the audio bars indicate levels, but i get no audio.

System and windows sounds are fine, so it's obviously the MC - Mojo combo. I've not tried unplugging the MoJo from the firewire.

Any ideas? Again, apologies if the solution is obvious!

Win Vista Ultimate SP2 Intel Core 2 Quad 3.00 GHz 8GB RAM nVidia Quadro FX 3700 RealTek HD Audio 2x 1TB Internal disc Avid MoJo SDI Avid Media Composer... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Mar 29 2010 4:45 PM In reply to

Re: Avid MoJo SDI - no audio output

Pulldown indicates you are in a 23/24p project type. Check your 24p and Film settings. Make sure you have the correct 'playback rate'.

MC 8.6.1, Windows 10, ASROCK X99M, Intel 5930K, Zotac GTX970, 32GB RAM, Transcend 512GB M.2 SSD & Dell U2713H. MBP 2012 Thunderbolt, OSX 10.10.5, MC... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Mar 29 2010 7:37 PM In reply to

Re: Avid MoJo SDI - no audio output

Cheers Dom!

Think i've sussed it.

I get sound thru my rear connected speakers when 1394 is selected on the timeline window. I get sound via the headphone jack on the MoJo when 'Avid DNA' is selected.

Since the Mojo is a DNA device (is this correct?) i think i'm correct in assuming i'll only get sound under the DNA setting once i connect my speakers directly to the audio out of the MoJo (which i'll do once i've got a client monitor!).

I coulda sworn it was all set to DNA before i powered down the mojo tho, but ah well. I've been an Avid user for years, but this is the first time i'm owned the software and had to fiddle with my own settings - hence the onslaught of stupid questions - many thanks for reading them!

Win Vista Ultimate SP2 Intel Core 2 Quad 3.00 GHz 8GB RAM nVidia Quadro FX 3700 RealTek HD Audio 2x 1TB Internal disc Avid MoJo SDI Avid Media Composer... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller