Latest post Wed, Nov 3 2010 9:20 PM by Annaël Beauchemin. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Oct 25 2010 8:28 AM

Exeption: Export to device XDCAM

Export to device XDCAM failed. Sequenz contain only XDCAM LongGOP HD.

Error message repeated again after Patch 5.03.5 and restart computer:

Exeption: MPEGEncoderImpl::WaitForEncodingToBeDone - timeout is too low or something wrong, framesSent:91, framesIn: 83

SOMETHING WRONG??? What?

11 AVID MC 7.0.7 on Windows 7 and OS X 10.8.5 with DDP Datastorage. [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Oct 25 2010 3:17 PM In reply to

Re: Exeption: Export to device XDCAM

Hi,

This is a guess based on intuition, and I only feel about 60% certain, but I think the problem may be that you can't export long GOP material.  I would try duplicating the sequence and then transcoding it to an Avid codec and see if you're able to export.

ciao,
    Carl 

Media Composer 2018.12.2 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Mon, Oct 25 2010 5:07 PM In reply to

camoscato:
    I only feel about 60% certain, but I think the problem may be that you can't export long GOP material.

You are probably closer to 99%, Carl.   I work with XDCAM all the time, and always do a video mixdown before exporting.   You can't even export a QT reference without first doing a video mixdown. 

MC 2018.4 with Symphony, Matrox MX02 Mini Max, Win 7 Pro, HP Z800 2x6-Core 3.2Ghz Xeon, 48GB ram, Quadro K4200, SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD as system drive... [view my complete system specs]

I have a fantastic editing assistant.  He stays by my side when I edit...doesn't talk too much...and thinks I'm a genius!    Check him out here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVkYaaPO6g

• Wed, Nov 3 2010 9:20 PM In reply to

I have the same problem on NC 9.0.3.4. Some sequences work, some others don't. It used to work without transcoding. It seems like a bug brought by one of the latest patch.

Filed under: , ,
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller