Latest post Fri, Jun 3 2011 7:06 PM by Larry Rubin. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Dec 23 2010 5:03 PM

Can I post about a job offer here?

It involves using MC5 and Symphony 5.

If not where is good to post?

Thank you!

Michael 

• Thu, Dec 23 2010 5:13 PM In reply to

• Brickwad
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Simsbury, CT
    • Posts 950
    • Points 11,625

Re: Can I post about a job offer here?

I asked the same question a while back, and the answer was "no." I don't know if anything's  chsnged, but my guess is it's still no.

Good luck!

1 MC4 Nitris DX on 12 core 2.66 mac pro 6 Gigs of Ram, 2 Symphony Nitris DX on eight core mac pro with 12 gig ram, 3 MC7 on Mac Pro, IMAC, and Macbook... [view my complete system specs]

WWLD?

• Thu, Dec 23 2010 5:15 PM In reply to

• Zac Hogle
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Mar 30 2010
    • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    • Posts 788
    • Points 9,745

If the answer is, indeed, no. There are several media job sites and LinkedIn groups that allow you to do this. Feel free to email me through my profile here and I'd be more than happy to send a list along to you.

Z

• Thu, Dec 23 2010 5:21 PM In reply to

You are welcome to post job announcements and the like on the Avid social media sites, available through the "share this" link on the Forum home page.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

• Fri, Dec 24 2010 1:09 AM In reply to

Thank you all for the answers and suport offers.

Michael L

• Fri, Dec 24 2010 1:18 AM In reply to

You're quite welcome, Michael. Have a great Holiday Season.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

• Fri, Jun 3 2011 1:28 AM In reply to

• Brickwad
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Simsbury, CT
    • Posts 950
    • Points 11,625

I noticed a post the other day about needing a DS editor in NYC, which Marianna responded to.  Does that mean we can now post job openings?

Thanks!

1 MC4 Nitris DX on 12 core 2.66 mac pro 6 Gigs of Ram, 2 Symphony Nitris DX on eight core mac pro with 12 gig ram, 3 MC7 on Mac Pro, IMAC, and Macbook... [view my complete system specs]

WWLD?

• Fri, Jun 3 2011 7:06 PM In reply to

Brickwad:

I noticed a post the other day about needing a DS editor in NYC, which Marianna responded to.  Does that mean we can now post job openings?

Thanks!

Stand by on this, please. We are awaiting clarification, and will let you know when we get it.

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller