Latest post Tue, Feb 22 2011 8:56 PM by psousa. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 22 2011 6:41 PM

• psousa
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 22 2011
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Source Monitor video won't play. Help!!

I know you've heard this, I read all the posts about this topic but nothing helped me.

I have quick time 7.6.6

But Nvidia card i dont have, becouse i dont use Nvidia, i have intel video card called: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Mobile.

It does not work in Media Composer 5?

I dont understant why dont work, i can worked with Premiere CS5 and i dont have no problem, why media composer is so complicated? :(

If i install avid express pro, i have the same problem, :S 

What i have do? I need this program to work fine urgently :S

Or i have to use Premiere, =/

Well,

Thank

• Tue, Feb 22 2011 8:15 PM In reply to

Re: Source Monitor video won't play. Help!!

NVIDIA graphics cards are an integral part of the system requirements for Media Composer. See this link for details. If you use other components not qualified by these requirements, you are taking a gamble - they may work, or they may not. Or, they may work for a while, then all of sudden unexpectantly stop working. If you do not run the system required hardware, you will not be able to get direct tech support from Avid if you have problems.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

• Tue, Feb 22 2011 8:56 PM In reply to

• psousa
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 22 2011
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Re: Source Monitor video won't play. Help!!

Larry Rubin:

NVIDIA graphics cards are an integral part of the system requirements for Media Composer. See this link for details. If you use other components not qualified by these requirements, you are taking a gamble - they may work, or they may not. Or, they may work for a while, then all of sudden unexpectantly stop working. If you do not run the system required hardware, you will not be able to get direct tech support from Avid if you have problems.

Well, if i dont have a NVIDIA graphics, i go unnistall the avid and i will go use Premiere.

Too bad, i like avid.

whatever

thanks for help me :)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller