Latest post Wed, Jun 1 2011 8:42 PM by Larry Rubin. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 1 2011 7:22 PM

• Cluer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 1 2011
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Can't hear Audio anymore

I'm pretty new to Avid...

I was previewing solo tracks and the option to hear my audio for track A1 has literally disappeared although everything seems to be intact. Here's a pic, which shows the boxes are blank (they won't respond anymore when clicked on).

Please help!

• Wed, Jun 1 2011 7:28 PM In reply to

Re: Can't hear Audio anymore

Can't see your picture (the link is broken) but if you're running MC 5.0 or 5.5, look for a small triangle above the track selectors just to the right of the timecode display in the timeline window and click it so that the enhanced audio controls appear in the timeline. Then, look for a button icon that looks like a power switch (circle with a vertical line) and make sure it is on for A1.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

• Wed, Jun 1 2011 7:41 PM In reply to

• Cluer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 1 2011
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

That's it. Such a simple fix!

Thanks for your help.

• Wed, Jun 1 2011 8:42 PM In reply to

You're quite welcome. Glad it turned out to be that easy. Yes

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller