Latest post Fri, Mar 23 2012 4:37 AM by Peter Brewer. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Mar 23 2012 4:37 AM

• Peter Brewer
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 22 2011
    • Melbourne, Australia
    • Posts 170
    • Points 2,130

He's a strange blackmagic issue

I have a JVC 24 broadcast monitor hooked up via SDI to a Decklink card. In MC 6.0.1, everything plays out well except for when I have a lower third in the timeline. I created the lower third strip in Apple motion and exported it as prores 4444 with alpha. I then import it into MC (DNxHD 75) with the alpha and place it on V2. I then make the text in Marquee and place it on V3. It doesn't play great in realtime (unless I render) but thats ok. When I have the JVC turned on, its as if trying to play through one of these (unrendered) I loose the SDI signal for a second then the image flashes. The 720/59.94p appears on the screen as if its just detected the signal.

I'm running the latest MC with the latest BM Decklink Driver. I'm curious if anyone else has had this happen?

Media Composer 7, Mac Pro 2.8GHz Quad Core, 10GB, OS X 10.8.4, Decklink Studio, Artist Control/Transport [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller