Latest post Sun, May 18 2014 11:56 PM by jwrl. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, May 17 2014 5:00 PM

• Larry Baker
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 24 2008
    • Cleveland/Akron ,Ohio
    • Posts 70
    • Points 970

Command Pallet

This is not a big issue but it just started out of  the blue. After I use the capute tool and switch back to sourse record the command pallet shows up. Any idea why this happens?

Dell XPS8700 :OS Windows 7 64bit : SP 1: 8.GB Ram: Intel Duo 2 E4600@ 2.4 Gz: NIVDIA GEFORCE GT635 [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, May 17 2014 5:05 PM In reply to

• smrpix
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 5 2012
    • Posts 1,375
    • Points 16,985

Re: Command Pallet

Larry Baker:

After I use the capute tool and switch back to sourse record the command pallet shows up. Any idea why this happens?

Based on available information, I'd say you're hitting some wrong keys...  Wink

If you set source/record back to default does this persist?

• Sat, May 17 2014 5:56 PM In reply to

• Larry Baker
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 24 2008
    • Cleveland/Akron ,Ohio
    • Posts 70
    • Points 970

I found it. I am getting senile. Save current . I must of saved it one time when I was not paying attention.

Dell XPS8700 :OS Windows 7 64bit : SP 1: 8.GB Ram: Intel Duo 2 E4600@ 2.4 Gz: NIVDIA GEFORCE GT635 [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, May 17 2014 6:10 PM In reply to

Hi.

You should create some workspaces to manipulate your tools.

CV

AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 5.5.3. PC. WINDOWS 7, SP1. 64BIT OPERATING SYSTEM. QUICK TIME VERSION 7.6.9. [view my complete system specs]

Christian Jhonson

Avid Ambassador                                 

christianjhonsoon@hotmail.com

• Sun, May 18 2014 9:47 AM In reply to

• Nnata
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Jul 13 2010
    • London
    • Posts 1,026
    • Points 13,665

Larry Baker:

I found it. I am getting senile. Save current . I must of saved it one time when I was not paying attention.

I must 'have' saved it. Not I must 'of' saved it.

• Sun, May 18 2014 11:56 PM In reply to

• jwrl
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Melbourne, Australia
    • Posts 8,388
    • Points 97,040

Nnata, let's not get into syntax and/or grammar here - there's too much that we all fail with.  Recent examples: "bare with me"  "your going to need" "using it's parameters".

The trouble is that English is not a simple nor logical language.  The number of sources of English include Latin, various Norse languages, the Germanic languages, French, Hindi, and a range of afro-asian languages, so arguably it's not surprising when people stumble.  It is, after all, a language which is incorporating new words faster than any other language on earth.

So if someone has a point to make, is understandable, but doesn't quite meet the language rules, bear with them.  I think that you're almost required to accept them.  Unlike the French, we do not have an academy that rules on the language and its usage.

PS:  You'll note that I haven't got into a "centre/center"", "colour/color", "aluminum/aluminium" discussion.  That's a whole new can of worms!

MC 7.0.4 - Asus P6T Deluxe V2 mobo - Intel i7 920 2.66GHz - Windows 7 Ult64 SP1 - nVidia Quadro FX 1800 - 16 Gbyte low latency DDR3 RAM - Internal 8 Tb... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller