Latest post Thu, Feb 18 2016 5:40 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Feb 18 2016 8:20 AM

Perpetual License to Monthly HELP!!!

Hi,

I have a perpetual licence (student) which the support has recently expired. I tried to renew it through the website but I was given no options and I kept getting errors so I ordered a monthly crossover subscription instead. It all shows up under my account but when I enter my system id to validate it I get the message 'System ID is invalid or already under an Upgrade & Support plan. Please specify a different System ID.'

Whats weird is under my exsisting education licence standard supportit still says active yet the support ran out a few weeks ago and I am getting messages it needs updating.

This is all confusing and frustrtaing - I have to say I dont think the way Avid approach their licence and payment options is clear ot easy to navigate!

• Thu, Feb 18 2016 5:40 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,277
    • Points 219,065
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Perpetual License to Monthly HELP!!!

Damian

My Avid is all wonky if you did that.  Can you email me your MY AVID email, the system ID of the perpetual, the system ID of the subscription and the order #.  

I can fix this for you and explain the process.  email below

M

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller