Latest post Fri, Jan 12 2018 3:51 PM by Roger Shufflebottom. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Oct 24 2017 3:53 PM

MediaComposer 8.9.0 - Where is "re-create title media"

Hi,

I recently upgraded from MediaComposer 7 to MediaComposer 8.9.0. I have an old project here, with a lot of titles. But I can't find the re-create title media anymore. Any with an idea?

Thanks!

Christophe

• Tue, Oct 24 2017 6:46 PM In reply to

Re: MediaComposer 8.9.0 - Where is "re-create title media"

Hi,

With the timeline window or composer side of the composer window active, Clip menu > Re-Create Title Media.

Media Composer 2018.1 w/Symphony option, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GT 740M [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Wed, Oct 25 2017 3:50 AM In reply to

Hi,

Yes, indeed. This works. So, the menu has become context sensitive ... Before I selected a sequence in a bin, and performed a re-create title. This way doesn't work anymore.

Anyway: Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

Christophe

• Fri, Jan 12 2018 3:51 PM In reply to

I beleive this command is missing in First.

iMac i5 27", 24GB RAM, OS 10.11.6 with Symphony 8.8.5, BlackMagic mini monitor. MacBook Pro, 16GB RAM with OS 10.12.5 (oops) with MC 8.8.4. Very old... [view my complete system specs]

With best wishes, Roger Shufflebottom

ACI, Technical Tutor (Editing), Faculty of Media and Communication, Bournemouth University, Dorset, UK

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller