Latest post Thu, Dec 14 2017 11:26 PM by Randall Rocke. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Dec 14 2017 11:26 PM

• Randall Rocke
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Dec 14 2017
    • Columbus, Ohio
    • Posts 10
    • Points 115

Change Sync

I have found the "First" version of MC to be OK for my needs (retired broadcaster, but still need to produce some videos).  However, I've run into a problem with sync - either there is no way to change the sync (simply change the timimg/position btwn video and the accompanying audio tracks) or you've hiden it so well I can't find it.

I need to "slide" the audio tracks on some subclips to correct lip-sync from a webinar - the sync being off on the original video due to the YouTube Hangouts Live recording mechanism losing sync occasionally in its over-the-Internet system.

In the "old days", with my DPS Velocity Editor, I would simply unlock the clips, slide the tracks, then relock the tracks in the new position - finished.

With MC First, I can only move unlocked tracks to a new segment position.  There doesn't seem to be any way to make minute or infinite adjustments...

Any ideas?

Win 7 (64-bit)PC, Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz; 16 GB RAM, 3 internal drives totaling 2.9 TB; external storage (2 drives) totaling 7 TB, Focusrite... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under: , ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller