Latest post Tue, May 29 2018 10:45 PM by Forever1337. 34 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Mar 3 2018 2:13 PM In reply to

• BobVEdit
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 25 2018
    • Posts 9
    • Points 125

Re: None of your installed products can be licensed via application manager

you know....that was it....it started after an upgrade of the appman.....at one point...and I don't remember what I did....I got it to work....made a few edits....went back the next day....nothing.....beats me.

• Sat, Mar 10 2018 5:59 PM In reply to

Found this in another thread on this forum.  It worked for me:

" Please uncheck Data Collection in AM Preferences..." from RalphC.

Maybe it will work for others in this thread.

My home system: Home built: Asus F2 A85-M Pro motherboard; AMD A10-5800K APU; 32G RAM; Windows 10 Pro; NVidia GeForce GTX 1050. [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, May 29 2018 9:21 PM In reply to

Good god thank you, this fixed my issue, something that Avid wouldn't even help with because I got my software for free. Needless to say I will never buy one of their products after the troubles I have had with them and their lack of support. This company sucks. 

• Tue, May 29 2018 9:43 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,804
    • Points 212,940
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Forever....

Avid doesnt offer assisted support but we offer it on the forums, facebook and have a lot of articles on the knowledge base for this.

This issue has been posted and noted a bunch of times online and a google serach would have found it quickly.

You might want to subscribe to the Media Composer First Common issues article that will keep you up to date on everything you need to know.

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/Media-Composer-First-Common-Issues

There are also a host of customers on these forums here to help....  and they have access to Avid if you post your concerns or issues.

Sorry that you had a bad experience....  I only see you posted once and did get the answer.  next time we will try to be faster.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

AOL IM:  avidmarianna

Twitter:  avidmarianna

WWLD

• Tue, May 29 2018 10:45 PM In reply to

Really if it is such a common issue then maybe you guys should fix your software and stop relying on the community to do your customer support for you. I as the consumer should not have to dig for the answer on your forms, I was already on the phone with customer support they should have just helped me. I will go with a company that has a sub-par product if their customer service is on point but won't go with a company that has an amazing product if they cant see the light to help their customers. I got the software with a DAW I bought and spotty customer service and poor performance of your software doesn't leave me feeling like I will be buying anything from AVID anytime soon.

Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller