Latest post Sat, Feb 17 2018 8:49 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Feb 17 2018 8:38 PM

Creating Title Tool Custom Setting

Hi There, can I create a custom default setting in Title Tool? Say I have a go-to font and style, ors a project has a certain look... Every time I open TT its default is Arial 48 and I'd like it to open to a font/size of my chosing.

Thanks.

• Sat, Feb 17 2018 8:49 PM In reply to

Re: Creating Title Tool Custom Setting

I don't know of a way to change the default, but you can save a style. On the left side of the Title Tool there's a button that says "Styles" with a down arrow next to it. Set your title up the way you want with your go-to font and style, then click the down arrow and save it. From then on it will be available as a choice in the menu.

Media Composer 2018.12.1 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller