Latest post Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:39 PM by Marianna. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Dec 18 2018 9:39 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,219
    • Points 218,265
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Idea [I] December is a big renewal month -get going folks.....

Hey everyone

Traditionally, December is a heavy renewal month for Media Composer, Pro Tools and Sibelius based on promotions we have had in the past.  I always post a note each December asking that those who are going to renew – do not wait until the last minute for a few reasons:

1. You may need a little time to determine what plan is right for you (there are several options now)  so feel free to email or PM me or Raff.

or

2. You might have already expired and are in the grace period which when it ends, the date is not forgiving

or

3.  If you are on a perpetual license, then go ahead and renew now because even if you are close but not expiring, we add the 365 to the end of your expiration date

or

4.  Marianna hates when her XMAS and New Year are spent helping and/or advising on your MyAvid, SID and renewals.  LOL

• If you have a dongle, and want to keep the dongle, then chose the top item 

Media Composer Perpetual USD 299.00/yr (1-Year Update & Support Plan)

• If you have Media Composer but do not have the Symphony Option, then chose the 

Media Composer | Software with Symphony Option promo USD 398.00/yr (1-Year Update & Support Plan).

• If you have an expired license, then chose one of the crossgrades ( monthly or year upfront for less )

Media Composer | Ultimate USD 299.00/yr (Crossgrade to 1-Year Subscription, Paid Upfront)

Media Composer | Ultimate USD 29.99/m (Crossgrade to 1-Year Subscription, Paid Monthly)

• If you have the need for Symphony, PF and SS then chose one of the crossgrades above.

Get stepping peeps as the clock is a tick tocking.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller