Latest post Mon, Feb 18 2019 2:18 PM by Sergey. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Feb 7 2019 7:33 AM

• Marty
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Sat, Dec 3 2005
    • Berlin, Germany
    • Posts 921
    • Points 10,705

Perf Slip in all Projects

Every once in a while I get an Avid project that was not created with the film option and the subclips are not sync. I would like to correct them with Perf Slip - but that is only available with the film option - why?

What is the disadvantage of the film option, why is this not a standard option that you have to deselect.

I could use the Audio source setting, but the information will get lost in the AAF for Pro Tools, so kind of useless for me.

all different setups in various editing suites. my own: MC 2018.2, OSX 10.12.6, iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4,2 GHz Intel Core i7, 40GB RAM, Radeon... [view my complete system specs]

www.film-editing.de

• Mon, Feb 18 2019 2:18 PM In reply to

• Sergey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Sep 11 2015
    • Moscow, Russia
    • Posts 4
    • Points 40

Re: Perf Slip in all Projects

Agreed. Also I need an ability to adjust tracks independently. Often I have a little echo and it is impossible to remove it because the difference is exactly the half of frame. Perf slip doesn't help because it slips all the tracks. And audio slip doesn't help too because it slips only master clips. If I make a sublip with this slipped master clip the slip setting doesn't save inside this subclip.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller