Latest post Fri, Sep 25 2009 10:22 AM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Sep 25 2009 9:03 AM

• recess
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Glasgow, Scotland
    • Posts 29
    • Points 375

Sequence highlighted pink in bin - how?

Hey folks,

All of a sudden, various sequences in my edit bins have started highlighting themselves pink. Not the sequence icon (as it would if I chose 'Edit - set clip color') but the entire line it appears on.

It's like it's been clicked on, to highlight it - but instead of being that blueish colour, it's got a pink background (and it's like this all the time - not just when it's been clicked on (actually, it's blueish when it's been clicked on).

I'm in a broadcaster house on a unity running composer with Adrenaline (V 2.2.9 and they won't upgrade) as there's three users in the same project making this series (also not undo-able).

How'd this happen? I like it - and would like to use it to my advantage in the future. How do I pick a colour too?

In 13 years of editing on Avid, I've not seen this before, and am curious about it (as I don't like not knowing stuff).

Hope you can help.

John.

I work in someone else's nest, so it's always different. [view my complete system specs]

Success is merely a failure to imagine more...

• Fri, Sep 25 2009 10:22 AM In reply to

Re: Sequence highlighted pink in bin - how?

Hi John,

If a sequence is highlighted in pink in the bin it means the sequence contains mixed resolutions.  Unfortunately, you can't change the color.  Take a look at Understanding Bin Highlight Colors in the MC Help for a bit more information.

good luck,
    Carl 

Media Composer 2019.12 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Envy 17t-j100 Quad Edition laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller