Latest post Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:52 AM by francsgs. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jul 21 2011 10:19 PM

• nehrer, fabio
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 26 2010
    • Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
    • Posts 8
    • Points 100

AvidDVD - stream requested does not exist - 19803

Greetings to all. I'm trying to make a DVD in Sonic by avidDVD. Everything (video transcoding, menu, etc.) goes well. The error occurs in the final stage, when it is shown in progress bar "burn DVD" ... here comes the window "Stream requested does not exist - 19803

AVID:

AVID project: Video: 720p - 29.97 - 1280x720 - 16:9

Audio: 01 channels - 48 kHz - wave (OMF) - 16 bit - unlocked audio

I export as (QT ref – with avid codec on)

SORENSON:

- Video: NTSC - elementary - 2 pass VBR - 29.97 - 8000 Kbps (max 8800, min 3200) - 16:9 - bottom field first

- Audio: ATSC A/52 or PCM or mpeg layer 2 (I tried all)

OBS.:

- When I import the video in AVIDDVD, shows that the video is no compliant and will be transcoded on time burn.

- File size "fits" at dvd size (4.7gb)

- the project have a menu, titles and playlist.

- I created the buttons and images, according to the help´s aviddvd.

- The menus have audio tracks.

- Everything is beautiful in the simulation.

- The tab Sd transcode is: high quality VBR and audio PCM

- control effort: best quality

- I don't use animated menu, I have to do some rendering anyway?

- All this has been tried in the original project which is 23,976, not getting results, and appealing to the supernatural, i created a new project (29,976) and opened the bin with sequences and followed the same steps.

- When i export "elementary" the extension is .m2v and when "program" is .mpg (mpg2 should be?). The .mpg audio is slightly larger than the video in the aviddvd timeline.

- What determines whether a project will be dvd or bluray? It is the selection in the lower left corner?

I'VE TRIED:

- Puting the video "pure" and use the audio (Wave and AIFF) exported directly from the avid ...

- Defragment the hard drive where the files are.

- Change all the file names taking out accents, spaces and special characters and shorten the name.

- Export from Sorenson as "program."

- Make disc image and volume instead of just burning.

- I removed all audio of project.

- I saved all the files in other folders.

Everything fits (in theory) on a 4.7GB dvd, this is shown in the designof the DVD (but when I look in the explorer dvd has only 4.3GB). I puta dvd dual layer, but the project, told me that it was not necessary ...

I did everything possible within my limited capabilities. I am grateful, I apologize for my English "from Brasil" (tried to be as clear as possible), and I hope that some pious soul can help me ... I have spoken to my client " editor doesn't do miracles" ...

MC 5 - Avid DVD 6.1.1 - Squeeze 6 - Boris FX 5.8.2 - BCC avx 6.0.7 - Smartsound Sonicfire Pro 5 - dx58so - i7 930 - Win 7 Pro 64 - Nvidia Quadro fx 580... [view my complete system specs]

fabio nehrer

• Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:52 AM In reply to

• francsgs
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jun 1 2012
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Re: AvidDVD - stream requested does not exist - 19803

I have the same problem...

Did you find the solution?

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller